- You try to do a few pushups and discover that certain body parts refuse to leave the floor.
- Your children look through your wedding album and want to know who mom's first husband was.
- You get winded just saying the words "10 kilometer run".
- You come to the conclusion that, if God really wanted you to touch your toes each morning, He would have put them somewhere around your knees.
- You analyze your body honestly and decide what you should develop first is your sense of humor.
- You step on a talking scale and it says, "Come back when you are alone".
March 29, 2007
Maybe I should start running?
You know it is time to resume running when...